Saturday, August 21, 2010

My ways are not His ways

I orginally started creating a blog that would be dedicated to my love of knitting, beginning sewing adventures and scrapbooking.  However, everytime I worked on the blog it just didn't look right, couldn't get the lettering right, colors right, pictures posted right...so I gave up.   But not for long, I came back again to it and still the same results, this time though it was a work night and around midnight I was so tired, but so determined to finish what I started, then suddenly it came to me the blog I was trying to create wasn't the one God wanted me to create.  After seeking His wisdom and leading this is where He has led to me to at this point.  I will still post about knitting, sewing and scrapbooking, but my way of doing it wasn't His way. 


So now my blog is dedicated to my walk with my extraoridnary God(borrowed extraordinary God from Lisa Smith), accompanied with  various gifts he has blessed me with. 


Deanna


"Whether you turn to the right or to the left your ears will a voice behind you, saying, this is the way; walk in it."  Isaiah 30:18

No comments:

Post a Comment